In June, I set three goals for the month.
- Scratch off at least two of these activities with Happy from the Summer of Intentionality List: for example- go to a ball game, fly a kite, pick berries, and/or play mini-golf. Mission accomplished! Though berry picking and going to a ball game had mother nature get in the way on the days they were planned, we picnicked, we hopscotched, we mini-golfed, we read 100 different books. It was good, good times.
- Read on the porch a couple times. Mission accomplished! And thankfully I did it before it got insufferably hot.
- Finish the book proposal I am currently working on so that it can be sent to possible publishers. Mission accomplished after 6 drafts that went back and forth between me and my agent from February until now. Hopefully, it will soon be on a publisher’s desk who just can’t wait to offer a contract. A girl can hope, right?
Now, for July’s goals:
- Knock out 10 small organizing projects (i.e.: jewelry box, kitchen junk drawer, storage shelves in garage, etc).
- Go stand-up paddle boarding.
- Host the neighbors for a meal.
Did you set some goals in June? How did they go? What are your July goals?