Thanks to Fighting Windmills for the fun blog idea!
Here we go…
Stuff in my handbag:
1. a Tootsie Roll wrapper. My hair salon has a bowl of candy at the check-in counter. I hoard Tootsie Rolls when I am there like I am seven.
2. a Wonder Woman business card holder. A dear friend gave it to me at the Hijas launch party last year.
3. My fun daisy wallet, complete with dollar, dollar bill y’all and a Harris Teeter receipt sticking out.
4. Hair clip.
5. CO Bigelow Metha Lip Tint. I love this lip balm!
Favorite Things in my bedroom:
1. Our spring/summer bedspread. It’s really bright and happy. We have two bedspreads– a spring/ summer one and then a more muted fall/winter one.
2. The artwork above our bed.
3. Picture of my nephew on the day he was born.
4. Picture of BF and I walking down the aisle.
5. My handheld Tetris. Shameful really. I think I have Tetris thumb. Seriously.
Things I have always wanted to do:
1. Train a guide dog.
2. Live in Tuscany.
3. Go to Alaska.
4. Take singing lessons.
5. Be a private investigator.
Things I am currently into:
1. Getting Circle de Luz off the ground.
2. Landscaping our yard a little bit.