Every month, I set a few targeted goals to help me navigate the month. The goals are a bit of a compass for what I’d like to do but I am also incredibly gracious (read: forgiving) with myself if I just can’t pull them off. Here is a review of October’s goals and how I did and my goals for November.
October Goal Review:
1. Go to the Maize Maze or Renaissance Festival. Nope. We did LOTS of other fun stuff like go to a college football game and go to the International Festival at the local college (where we had some awesome Ethiopian food), but we weren’t able to fit in the maze or Ren Fest yet. There’s still November before both shut down for the year so maybe it’ll happen.
2. Try 2 new recipes. Yep. We tried a new minestrone recipe and a new broccoli rabe recipe. Both were fabulous. Recipes to come in tomorrow’s 10 things I loved about October post.
3. Fully conceptualize new retreat offering. I’ll be sharing more about this next week but, yes, the new retreats are conceptualized and I am so exited to have some retreats booked before the end of the year.
1. Have a hot stone massage.
2. Make Quinoa.
3. Make at least 10 pieces of art.
What were your goals in October? How did it go? What are your goals for November?