Well, the book has been officially launched– thanks to my wonderful friends and family who came out on a beautiful fall night to celebrate. And, now, Beautiful You is going on a blog tour! For sixteen days Q&As, book giveaways, and reviews will be popping up on a variety of blogs. Thanks so much to my blog tour hostesses for their support, enthusiasm, and fabulous questions!
Follow the tour here:
• Sunday, October 10th – Kate, a minister recovering from an eating disorder who blogs about healing- in all its forms- at Thighs and Offerings, offers an introduction.
• Monday, October 11th – Jillian (who adopted her boys from Ethiopia at the same time we adopted Happy- and so we had the wonderful fortune of having her and her family come into our lives) will host Beautiful You at Family Rooted in Love.
• Monday, October 11th - Polly Campbell, a freelancer with a blog that focuses on spirituality, will host Beautiful You at Imperfect Spirituality.
• Tuesday, October 12th - Marisol (a talented artist and teacher who I met when I was interviewing women for Hijas Americanas) is hosting Beautiful You over at Amaretto Girl in honor of her Body Love focus.
• Wednesday, October 13th - Polly Campbell hosts BY again at Imperfect Spirituality.
• Wednesday, October 13th - Marjolein (who is Dutch) has a great book review, giveaway, and author Q&A blog and will host Beautiful You at Marjolein’s Book Blog.
• Thursday, October 14th - Kate hosts BY again at Thighs and Offerings.
• Friday, October 15th – Dara Chadwick, author of You’d Be So Pretty If, hosts.
• Sunday, October 17th – Susan Ely, writer and foodie, hosts at TurtleMuse.
• Monday, October 18th – Tracy hosts BY at her blog, The Chameleon’s Backbone which focuses on discovering who we are, our true selves, what lies beneath it all, our cores.
• Tuesday, October 19th – Author of Odd Girl Out and The Curse of the Good Girl, Rachel Simmons, will review Beautiful You.
• Tuesday, October 19th – In 2008, Golda founded Body Love Wellness, a wellness company that provides individual and group counseling from a Health At Every Size perspective, and hosts Beautiful You.
• Wednesday, October 20th – Melissa Hart, author of Gringa and writing professor, features a marketing Q&A on her writing blog.
• Thursday, October 21st – Veronica blogs about motherhood and feminism at Viva La Feminista and hosts BY.
• Friday, October 22nd– Dineen blogs and teaches at Eat Without Guilt where she’ll host BY.
• Saturday, October 23rd– Ironwoman, mom, and entrepreneur, Mary Kathryn blogs at The Bullpen where she’ll host BY.
• Sunday, October 24th– Sarah blogs about parenting, culture, and life at Fighting Windmills where she’ll host BY.
• Monday, October 25th– Elyssa chronicles her ever-abiding search for beauty, stillness, and spiritual purpose at Fancy Pantalons where she’ll host BY.
Hope you’ll take the journey with me!