I thought it was a good time to focus my eye on appreciating some of the little pleasures in my life… hope you’ll add your pleasures to my list.
- sleeping more (who am I kidding, that’s not a little pleasure at all. It’s huge!)
- the brilliant red, bright yellow, and blazing gold of the fall leaves. In the field across the street, the dropping oak leaves make it look like it is raining gold.
- It’s soup season, and I had a bowl of it almost everyday this week.
- Fabulous weather: perfect light, perfect temps, give me more.
- a weekend day of doing nothing. Love it when no one expects me to be anywhere at any particular time, and I don’t have to work and anything that gets done is gravy.
- a little boy who just cracks me up. all day long (and a big boy who does, too).