6. That great big ole grin.
BF has made an interesting observation about baby and his grin. Whenever we run into people and baby gives them this smile, they always say one of two things– either “Look at his teetheses” or “Look at his toofeses.” I didn’t believe BF but then I paid particular attention when every other person on the beach last week stopped to talk to us about baby (that’s a whole ‘nother blog post) and promptly said, “Look at his teetheses” or “toofeses.” Not one person said, “Look at this teeth” or used “teeth” to describe what was going on in his mouth. Isn’t that just funny? Wonder if the same thing would happen in New York City or Middle America or the West Coast or if it is just a Southern thing. Anyway, look at that baby’s toofeses in that great big grin. That’ll turn a bad day around.
7. His need to carry something in his hand whenever he crawls.
8. His love of the outdoors.
9. The sweet little way he’ll relax into us for just a second.
10. His total little boyness and the chronic path of destruction that he takes.
11. His beautiful chattery voice and happy little belly laugh.