Which means 2 things:
1. I now have to take a chaperone with me, the littlest one, when I run to the bathroom.
2. There’s a milestone contest winner! Congrats to Mika who guesses that baby would start crawling on May 30.
And we also have a winner for the blog anniversary quiz. Congrats to Yvette who won a byoo-tee t-shirt. Here are the answers to those quiz questions.
1. What day did Hijas Americanas (the book) officially get released/launch? June 1
2. What national television show booked me to talk about Hijas Americanas before I got bumped the day before I was supposed to be on it? The Today SHow
3. What’s our dog’s name? Lola
4. What do I call my husband? BF
5. What did my husband and I get in a Valentine fight over a few years ago? cupcakes (on the surface), but it was not about the cupcake!
6. In what country was our baby born? Ethiopia
7&8 What are two colleges or universities where I have spoken? Here are just a few: University of California- Los Angeles, Tufts University, University of Georgia, Vanderbilt University, Fordham University, University of Texas- El Paso
9. What do I do every year on/for my birthday? Write a list of things to do in the coming year
10. What is the name of the non-profit started after it was inspired by the research in Hijas Americanas and conversations I had with young Latinas? Circle de Luz