So, I have a medley of different things today…
1. I am headed to Indianapolis on Monday. Are you there? If so, join me at a book signing on Wednesday at noon at the Borders Downtown.
3. Taking a few minutes to check out some blogs this morning, I was honored to come across this post.
4. Are you in Detroit? Check out this opportunity…
The Choice for Women: Mastering the Mind, Living the Dream
May 16-18, 2008: Detroit, MI. For details and to register for this intimate group of 16 click go to www.wrightminded.com.
If you’re ready, really ready, to step into a life of your choosing, this promise will be your reality. Are you:
· Feeling stuck in a life that holds little real meaning for you?
· Finally at the top of the career ladder, but still feeling unfulfilled and aimless?
· Facing midlife and ready to trust that your dream can actually happen?
· At a cross-roads and wanting to make the right decision for you?
If this is you, this is your weekend. Don’t wait any longer. There is no better time. Indecision is why you are where you are right now. Break the habit of postponing your happiness. Do something out of character and put yourself first this time. You will not regret it.