So, I wrote the annual birthday list. And I tell you– it’s looking like this might be the year that I actually get at least 50% of it accomplished. Heck, I am going to go out on a limb and say that I will at the very least complete 20 of the 34 things, but that I am hoping for 24. That would be 71%– pretty incredible. Periodically, I’ll share how it is going on the pursuit of The List. For now, I thought I would tease you with a preview of some of the items on the list:
PS: If you missed the whole birthday list bit and are wondering what I am talking about: catch up here.
1. Swim with dolphins.
2. Go to Trapeze School.
3. Learn how to sail.
5. Declutter Mom and Dad’s house (this has been on the list for about 4 years, but it is so mammoth a task that I have never been able to cross it off. Please let this year be the year. And then please, birthday list fairy, keep my mother from recluttering it.).
6. Create a scholarship program (you will be hearing all about this sometime in the coming months because it will be one of those It Takes a Village initiatives.).
7. Reduce my carbon footprint.
8. Remodel the guest bathroom.
9. Get a 2nd book contract.
10. Go on vacation with my sister.